Friday 16 February 2018

PSA

Hello all,

I am thinking of, at least temporarily, mothballing this blog. I.e. it will remain up as a resource for everyone to use but I will at least temporarily stop updating it.

Mostly this is because I have no real idea of how useful it is for people. Blogger stats tell me how many individuals visit, but not how many actually actively use this site.

So, if you use or like to read this blog and would like to see more posts in the future, please can you comment here.

Thanks!
~Miriam

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I have found it a great resource for learning about manuscripts I'd not heard of before. I'm primarily trolling for images of late 14th century clothing, so your summaries are super helpful on helping me figure out what to bookmark for later delving.

    I also don't know if I show up in viewer stats because I read via RSS.

    Anyways, thanks for everything you've done so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria!

      Lovely to hear from you. Thank you for your kind comment. I, too, am a 14th Century nut, specifically c. 1320-75 (as you might have guessed from the manuscripts this blog focuses on!).

      Your comment makes me re-think shutting down this blog completely, although I am probably going to take a pause for a while.

      Best wishes!

      Delete
  2. I find you! And I find you're mothballing...wishing you well and thanks for the wonderful store of goodies you've created.
    liz - montreal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found this site, seems to be a great help. Thank you for the hard work you've put in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found the site and it is useful to me. Thanks for keeping it up. Hope you decide to return one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just directed here by an SCA group for the first time. I think you may be well appreciated by many who have not acknowledged the fact. I sure do enjoy and will now use your site. Please consider staying and continuing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a way to put a counter on this blog so you can track the number of visits?

    ReplyDelete